Share:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window),I am matching, Bloooburg $1000,000.00 Call all the networkks and I will have aPress conferance whem OUR great President wants. Fly me on one of you jets to Florida or a swing state.. Michael Tucker. tucker6453@gmail. 479-650-6453… Arkansas.. Image by the Republican National Convention.ERIE — With Election Day drawing closer, Eric Trump, son of President Donald Trump, will be on the stump in Erie today.He will hold a Make America Great Again campaign rally at 6 p.m. at the Bayfront Convention Center. Doors will open at 5 p.m.Image by Rory Pollaro/WNYNewsNow.To attend, people must register for free tickets. No more than two tickets will be issued per mobile number and registration must be confirmed. Tickets will be distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis.President Trump has held two rallies in Erie, one in 2016 and one Oct. 10, 2018, which was covered in person by WNY News Now.
FacebookTwitterLinkedInEmailPrint分享S&P Global Market Intelligence ($):President Donald Trump is touting his efforts to aid the U.S. coal sector as he supports his party’s midterm election candidates, but the latest data shows that coal volume and coal jobs have remained fairly flat over the past two years as strong export markets have been offset by an ongoing structural decline in domestic demand.Among U.S. coal producers reporting third-quarter data, output rose 7.3% to 194.0 million tons, the first quarter-over-quarter increase in coal production in a year. Average coal mining employment at the same mines, as reported to the U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration by mine operators, fell by just under 1% quarter over quarter.U.S. average coal mining jobs had been declining for years but took a steep dive in 2015 and the early months of 2016 to match rapidly declining coal production and demand from U.S. utilities. After reaching a low of 50,571 workers in the third quarter of 2016, average employment bounced slightly up in the second half of 2016 and into the first half of 2017 as international demand began to improve, but it has stayed relatively flat ever since.Third-quarter coal production at the reporting mines was the highest since the third quarter of 2017. Prior to the most recent quarter, coal production had declined three quarters in a row.Whether production continues to increase in the Powder River Basin could largely depend on how high electricity demand goes this winter. While natural gas prices have risen to levels more favorable for coal demand, Cloud Peak Energy Inc. and Arch Coal Inc. executives commented on recent earnings calls that domestic utility buying activity has remained tepid.More ($): Coal production, jobs data belie Trump claims of ‘vibrant’ sector Data show no big turnaround for coal production, employment
Sign up for our COVID-19 newsletter to stay up-to-date on the latest coronavirus news throughout New York Gary MeliusOheka Castle owner Gary Melius issued his first statement Tuesday since he was shot in the head outside the palatial Huntington catering hall and hotel he calls home while authorities continue searching for the masked gunman who targeted him.“From the bottom of my heart I will be forever grateful to the people who have offered prayers and best wishes, to the doctors who worked on me and, most of all, to my family who are clearly made of very strong stuff,” Melius said in the statement.“I look forward to coming home,” he added. “I look forward to getting back to work. And I look forward to welcoming families and friends who come to Oheka for its hospitality and warmth.”The influential political donor and businessman is “improving and resting comfortably” with family, Suffolk County police said. Police officers and security were posted at the hospital as protocol and “not because we have had a specific threat,” police said in a statement.Suffolk police Tuesday put up a checkpoint outside the Huntington castle’s main entrance on Jericho Turnpike and conducted interviews with drivers to ascertain whether any passersby knew anything about the suspect.“We may be doing this later in the week depending on how the investigation progresses,” police said in a statement.Authorities said they still don’t know if the suspect is male or female.Melius was shot in the parking lot of the castle as he was entering his vehicle around 12:30 p.m. Monday. A family member had driven Melius to a nearby hospital before police arrived.Gary Melius, owner of Oheka Castle, was shot Monday.Melius did not exchange any words with his attacker, police said.Former Sen. Alfonse D’Amato said on Twitter that Melius “is in good spirits.” The ex-senator-turned-lobbyist added that “Gary is thankful for the grace of God that saved his life.”Melius has been indiscriminate in his campaign contributions, doling out thousands to politicians on both side of the aisle from Nassau County Executive Ed Mangano, a Republican, to Nassau County Minority Leader Kevan Abrahams (D-Freeport), according to state finance records. Melius has donated hefty amounts to lawmakers across the Island, including Suffolk County Executive Steve Bellone, a Democrat, and his competitor in his first race for that position, Republican Suffolk County Treasurer Angie Carpenter.Melius also apparently had the ear of former Nassau County Police Commissioner Thomas Dale, who was ousted in December after it came to light that the then-commissioner ordered the arrest of a Roosevelt resident at Melius’ request. Melius wanted the man, Randy White, charged with perjury after testifying in an election lawsuit regarding the campaign of a Nassau County Executive hopeful whose campaign Melius was bankrolling. Dale instead charged White on an open warrant for an unpaid fine.“If this near death experience has done anything it is a reminder to live each day, celebrate life and embrace your family,” Melius said in his statement. “I happen to be blessed with a very very large extended family who rallied to my side during the past 24 hours. God bless you all.”
5SHARESShareShareSharePrintMailGooglePinterestDiggRedditStumbleuponDeliciousBufferTumblr Minutes from the Federal Open Market Committee’s most recent meeting indicate that members will support another interest rate hike after two more months of “decent performance” in the labor market, NAFCU Chief Economist and Director of Research Curt Long said Wednesday.The FOMC last month voted to leave the federal funds target rate unchanged at a range of 0.25 percent to 0.5 percent. Long said the minutes revealed “stark divisions” in the committee as to how to proceed.“With three dissenting voters, there is clearly a faction that wants to commence with rate hikes immediately,” Long said. “Even within the group that voted to maintain rates where they are, there is apparently one segment which sees a rate hike as imminent, and another which prefers a more cautious approach. The former likely provided the impetus to add a sentence to the Fed’s release stating that the case for raising rates had strengthened.“Another two months of decent performance from the labor market should be enough to prompt a rate hike in December,” he continued. continue reading »
The project will be done in three phases, and it could take a couple of years, costing upwards of $100,000. However, the hose team says they have a purpose, all in hopes of inspiring a new generation of firefighters. “In the old days, things were a little bit different,” said Owego Hose Team Treasurer John Loftus. “Steam-powered, horse driven, and this one back in the 1800’s was actually pulled by hand.” “We’re all preserving history for not only what we remember when we were kids, but for our kids and our grandchildren going forward. It’s really that pride we have for our community,” said Loftus. Owego was once home to the oldest operational steam fire engine in the United States. The Amoskeag Steam Fire Engine dates back to the 1800’s, but it has not been functional since the 1980’s. This early version of a fire truck used steam to pump water through hoses. OWEGO (WBNG) — The Owego Hose Team is tackling another restoration project in an effort to preserve Owego’s history. The hose team will be hosting fundraising events for the restoration. The “steamer” will be restored in Hope, Maine. To read more about the project, head over to their website. 1866 Amoskeag Steam Fire Engine
9 Crucis St, CoorparooThe property has a swimming pool, tropical gardens and sundecks. 9 Crucis St, CoorparooThe living room has a gas fireplace, surround-sound system, electric operated, floor-to-ceiling blinds and views to the city.The middle level opens out to a concealed area with stone benches, a commercial Qasair rangehood, Beefeater barbecue and bar fridge. More from newsNew apartments released at idyllic retirement community Samford Grove Presented by Parks and wildlife the new lust-haves post coronavirus18 hours ago9 Crucis St, Coorparoo“We did a lot of excavation there and that gave us a large, three-car garage, media room, wine cellar, powder room and a big storeroom all on that lower level. It is just a great space and that freed up the middle level for our main living space and the third level for bedrooms.’’“We have got a beautiful home. We set out to build a little bit of a tropical escape in the city for ourselves and I think that’s what we have achieved.” 9 Crucis St, CoorparooMr Carnavas said he loved the lofted ceilings at the entrance of the home which carried through into the living rooms.“They really create almost a penthouse feel about the home and there is a lot of natural light in the home because it’s north facing. It’s a very happy home.”It has a custom-designed staircase which connects all three levels. 9 Crucis St, CoorparooThere is a purpose-built, walk-in, climate-controlled wine cellar and cinema with a wet bar.In the kitchen there are Miele appliances, a Calacatta marble island bench with breakfast bar, twopak cabinetry and a butlers pantry. Josh, Dimitri, Annabelle and Georgia Carnavas at their home in Coorparoo. Picture: AAP Image/Josh Woning.Mr Carnavas and his wife Georgia started building the home in 2010 and it was completed in 2011.He said the key was fitting the size home they did on the 505sq m block.“We just basically utilised the sloping block. We excavated right into the rock to get the third level on the ground which gives us the entertaining space,” he said. 9 Crucis St, CoorparooTHE owners of this luxury home have developed an innovative, cost effective way to keep things cool.While it has airconditioning owner, Josh Carnavas, said they didn’t often need to use it.When constructing the house they included a pond in the yard.“So if you open a window on either side of the home and get the cross ventilation across the pond it actually creates a natural cooling effect,” Mr Carnavas said.After searching for the perfect home in Coorparoo, Mr Carnavas jumped on the opportunity when a block of land became available in Crucis St.“I had been scouring the area for a property for sometime and I just happened to drive through one afternoon and spotted the vacant block of land,” he said. “So I jumped straight on it and snapped up the block and then we spent a couple of years working out what we wanted to put on the land.”
Houston-based McDermott posted quarterly profit of $36.4 million, or 13 cents per fully diluted share, compared to $20.7 million profit, or 7 cents per fully diluted share same time last year.The company had no adjustments, compared to an adjusted net income of $22.8 million, or $0.08 per adjusted fully diluted share, in the prior-year second quarter.For the six months ended June 30, 2017, McDermott booked net income of $58.3 million, versus $18.5 million in 1H 2016.In the second quarter of 2017, McDermott generated revenues of $789 million, up from $707 million in the corresponding period in 2016. For the first half of 2017, McDermott recorded revenues of $1.3 billion, almost $128 million less from the same time last year.According to the company, revenue increase was mainly associated with Saudi Aramco LTA II, ONGC Vashishta and Saudi Aramco Marjan power system replacement projects.Order intake in the first quarter totaled $188 million. As of June 30, 2017, McDermott’s backlog was $3.3 billion ($4.4 billion in Q2 2016), of which approximately 85 percent is related to offshore operations and approximately 15 percent is related to subsea operations.Guidance for 2017 has remained relatively unchanged, where McDermott said it expects 2017 revenues at some $3.2 billion and earnings per share of approximately 42 cents.Subsea World News Staff
MADISON, IN—New traffic patterns are scheduled to begin this week, weather permitting, for additional work to begin on the $9.5 million U.S. 421 bridge approach project in Madison.For a list of the location changes, go to our website wrbiradio.com and click on the story in the local news section.East First Street and Fillmore Street Access from Harrison StreetFirst Street construction east of Harrison Street will take place in two phases, allowing for constant access while work is completed. Work was planned to begin today (August 19) and is expected to continue until Friday, September 6.Phase 1: The south side of First Street will be one-way eastbound, while the north side is constructed. Fillmore Street will be one-way westbound.Phase 2: The north side of First Street will be one-way eastbound, while the south side is constructed. Fillmore Street will remain one-way westbound.S.R. 56/Sering Street Access near Second StreetTraffic during S.R. 56/Sering Street intersection construction will be maintained in two phases using temporary traffic signals.Phase 1A: Alternating, one-way traffic will be allowed on Sering Street/S.R. 56 through the Second Street intersection via a temporary signal. This phase will not allow access to Second Street from S.R. 56. East Second Street may be accessed by residents from Harrison Street, around the barrier wall that is currently in place. This phase is scheduled to begin tomorrow (August 20) and last for approximately 15 days.Phase 1B: Alternating, one-way traffic will be allowed from S.R. 56 to Second Street at the intersection via temporary traffic signal. This phase will not allow access to Sering Street from S.R. 56. East Sering Street may be accessed from the west. Phase 1B will begin following completion of Phase 1A and last for approximately 15 days. In addition, the east entrance to The Hillside Inn will be closed during both phases.Project 421 construction began in April 2019 and will continue until the fall of 2020. The new bridge approach will enhance safety and mobility, and ease congestion in the area leading to the Milton-Madison Bridge.
Press Association The Portuguese said it had been like “playing in an empty stadium” in the Barclays Premier League game against QPR on Saturday and believed the tepid atmosphere has contributed to the way his players are approaching home games. Chelsea Supporters’ Trust chair Tim Rolls was sure manager Mourinho’s intention in speaking out was to spark a loud response from fans at the next home game against West Brom on November 22, but argued that the demographic of the crowd is the biggest issue his club, and others, need to address. Jose Mourinho’s complaints about the lack of atmosphere at Stamford Bridge are a consequence of younger fans being priced out, according to a Chelsea fans’ representative. “We’ve got a situation at Chelsea and at other grounds where the atmosphere probably isn’t as good as it used to be,” Rolls told Press Association Sport. “But there are clear reasons for that around the age of the supporter base. It’s £50-plus to go, and young people – who are the most likely to sing and make noise – have been priced out of the game. “Until the clubs recognise that and do something about affordable pricing for young people and creating sections of the ground where they can sing and make some noise then the situation is unlikely to improve.” The cheapest general sale adult tickets for the QPR game were £46, going up to a top price of £75, with the cheapest general sale tickets for juniors (under-18s) priced at £18, although these discounted junior tickets are only available in certain sections of the stadium. Rolls added: “I t would be good to have a 16-25 section with reduced prices where people are actively encouraged to sing. The only way (to improve the atmosphere) is to have a dedicated section and have it cheaper. “It’s unrealistic to expect eighteen, nineteen-year-old kids on the minimum wage to come to Stamford Bridge or any other Premier League ground – this isn’t just an issue at Chelsea, it’s an issue across the board. “(Mourinho) is very calculating – he didn’t just say it off the cuff I’m sure. He’s doing a fantastic job in terms of where we are and the season we’re having, but it’s difficult with the demographic we have to get people to show the same vocal passion than if you had a lot more people in their teens and in their early to mid-20s (attending matches).” Rolls also felt the introduction of safe standing might have a positive impact. “We did a survey of our members, 96 per cent thought that, if possible, safe standing should be introduced to Stamford Bridge but it’s a wider issue than just Chelsea, it’s not going to happen overnight,” he said. In response to the concerns raised, a Chelsea spokesman said : “We’ve worked closely with supporters regards improving the atmosphere at games and we’ll continue to do so. “We work hard within the constraints of the current stadium to keep ticket prices down, and have frozen those prices in seven of the last nine seasons. “The club’s ticketing policy is due to be discussed with supporters at an upcoming forum later this month.”
ELLSWORTH — The Ellsworth boys’ soccer team will be making its return to the Class B North playoffs after securing its first three-game winning streak in more than three years.Last Wednesday, Ellsworth hosted Presque Isle as seniors Javen Clarke, Aidan Goller, Colby Hamilton, Sam Holler, Lucas Jordan, Mike Kazmierczak and Noah Scholes were honored for Senior Night. Juniors Tulas Weaver and Pascal Poirier scored for the Eagles, who won 2-1 to snap the Wildcats’ seven-game winning streak.Ellsworth returned to action Saturday and avenged one of its earlier losses this season with a 3-2 victory over Maine Central Institute. Holler and Matt Reid scored for the Eagles in regulation before Weaver added the third goal to give the visitors a double-overtime win. Poirier provided two assists.On Wednesday, Ellsworth traveled to Hermon and came away with a 4-1 win over the Hawks (1-11). The Eagles improved to 5-7-1 with the win and climbed to sixth place in the Class B North standings.This is placeholder textThis is placeholder textEllsworth will play its final game of the season when it takes on second-ranked Mount Desert Island at 6 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 22, in Bar Harbor. The Eagles will receive a bye to the quarterfinals if they finish sixth or higher.